0) You need an Internet connection to use and activate a LicenseToGo.
1) A LicenseToGo can be used only after a successful activation of the main/base or parent license.
2) A LicenseToGo activation doesn't work in Trial Mode.
3) A LicenseToGo can be only activated, when the former LicenseToGo activation is already expired resp. no other LicenseToGo is already in use. You can't return an active activated LicenseToGo like a borrow roaming license before its expiring date (Borrow roaming licenses are only available for network licenses).
4) LicenseToGo works for Annual Plan and Perpetual licenses only within a valid subscription.
5) A reactivation of a LicenseToGo license on an already activated computer with a LicenseToGo works, but you can't adjust the previous selected expiring date anymore. The previous license key is only returned.
6) The serial number in the About-dialog shows the ending -TG, when a LicenseToGo is running.