Installing and activating PDFImport for DraftSight
You can run the PDFImport for DraftSight plugin as a 30-days trial version to evaluate the plugin. It is required that you register your trial copy. When you purchase a license of the PDFImport plugin (within or after the trial period), you will receive a product key which will allow you to activate the product.
To install the PDFImport for DraftSight plugin:
- Make sure to close DraftSight before you start the installation.
- Run the downloaded PDFImport_for_DraftSight_xxxx.exe file (where xxxx specifies the release date).
- Select the language for the installation.
- On the Welcome dialog box, click Next.
- Click I agree to accept the License Agreement. Please wait while the plugin installs.
- Click Finish to close the setup wizard.
To activate the PDFImport for DraftSight plugin as trial version or full version:
- Run DraftSight.
- On the Insert menu click PDFImport…
- In the PDFImport dialog box, click About…
- Click Activate.
- In the Product Activation dialog box, click Next.
- In the Activation dialog box, select whether you want to activate via Internet (recommended) or via E-Mail.
- If you have no Graebert Account: a. Click Sign up. b. Fill out all fields marked with *. c. Click Next.
- To login to the Graebert Account, type your E-Mail address and Password, then click Next. You receive a message that your account was verified successfully.
- Click Next.
- Specify whether you want to activate a 30 days trial version or a Full version.
- If you selected Full version, type or paste the product key you received in Product key.If you selected 30 days trial version, no product key is required.
- Click Done.
When you activate via E-Mail, you will need to fill out a contact form,then e-mail the information to [email protected]. You will receive a license key for the trial or full version.
To convert a trial version into a full version:
- Repeat steps 1 to 9 as described above.
- Specify Full version.
- In Product key, type or paste the product key you received.
- Click Done.
To uninstall the PDFImport for DraftSight plugin:
- On the Windows Start menu, click Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Features.
- In the list, select PDFImport for DraftSight and right-click.
- On the shortcut menu, click Uninstall.