Note: Following the release of the PDFImport Neo plugin in parallel with DraftSight 2020 SP0, the PDFImport plugin has been retired. For more information concerning the PDFImport Neo plugin, please visit https://www.graebert.com/cad-software/plugins-for-draftsight/
Installing and activating PDFImport for DraftSight
You can run the PDFImport for DraftSight plugin as a 30-days trial version to evaluate the plugin. It is required that you register your trial copy. When you purchase a license of the PDFImport plugin (within or after the trial period), you will receive a product key which will allow you to activate the product.
To install the PDFImport for DraftSight plugin:
- Make sure to close DraftSight before you start the installation.
- Run the downloaded PDFImport_for_DraftSight_xxxx.exe file (where xxxx specifies the release date).
- Select the language for the installation.
- On the Welcome dialog box, click Next.
- Click I agree to accept the License Agreement. Please wait while the plugin installs.
- Click Finish to close the setup wizard.
To activate the PDFImport for DraftSight plugin as trial version or full version:
- Run DraftSight.
- On the Insert menu click PDFImport…
- In the PDFImport dialog box, click About…
- Click Activate.
- In the Product Activation dialog box, click Next.
- In the Activation dialog box, select whether you want to activate via Internet (recommended) or via E-Mail.
- If you have no Graebert Account: a. Click Sign up. b. Fill out all fields marked with *. c. Click Next.
- To login to the Graebert Account, type your E-Mail address and Password, then click Next. You receive a message that your account was verified successfully.
- Click Next.
- Specify whether you want to activate a 30 days trial version or a Full version.
- If you selected Full version, type or paste the product key you received in Product key.If you selected 30 days trial version, no product key is required.
- Click Done.
When you activate via E-Mail, you will need to fill out a contact form,then e-mail the information to [email protected]. You will receive a license key for the trial or full version.
To convert a trial version into a full version:
- Repeat steps 1 to 9 as described above.
- Specify Full version.
- In Product key, type or paste the product key you received.
- Click Done.
To uninstall the PDFImport Neo for DraftSight plugin:
- On the Windows Start menu, click Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Features.
- In the list, select PDFImport Neo for DraftSight and right-click.
- On the shortcut menu, click Uninstall.