Installing and activating PDFImport Neo for DraftSight
We offer a 30-days trial of PDFImport Neo for DraftSight plugin, so that users can evaluate the plugin. In order to enjoy a trial, it is required that you create an Account in the Graebert Customer Portal.
When you purchase a license of the PDFImport Neo plugin (within or after the trial period), you will receive a permission key which will allow you to activate the product.
To install the PDFImport Neo for DraftSight plugin:
- Make sure to close DraftSight before you start the installation.
- Download the PDFImport Neo installer (https://www.graebert.com/cad-software/plugins-for-draftsight/).
- Run the downloaded PDFImport_for_DraftSight_xxxx.exe file (where xxxx specifies the release date).
- Click I agree to accept the License Agreement. Please wait while the plugin installs.
- Click Finish to close the setup wizard.
To activate the PDFImport Neo for DraftSight plugin as trial version or full version:
- Run DraftSight.
- If the Plugins palette is not active, Type PLUGINS in the command line, and press Enter, to launch the Plugins palette.
- You will need a Graebert Account to activate the product. You can create an account in the Customer Portal (http://customer-portal.graebert.com/), or by using the "Create Account" button in the Plugins palette.
- To login to the Graebert Account, type your E-Mail address and Password, then click Next. Once your account was verified successfully, you will see your name, email address, and License type/expiry date/remaining days of trial.
- If or when you purchase the product, click the button "Activate", and insert the Permission Key you were provided at the time of your purchase: Click "Validate Permission Key" to conclude the process.
To uninstall the PDFImport Neo for DraftSight plugin:
- On the Windows Start menu, click Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Features.
- In the list, select PDFImport Neo for DraftSight and right-click.
- On the shortcut menu, click Uninstall.