Prerequisite : Customer should have a webDav server with storage (eg. Nextcloud, sabreDav, wsgiDav which supports webDav protocol)
1) Login to https://kudo.graebert.com
2) Connect to WebDAV as explained below
3) If you are using any other cloud storage and want to add new WebDAV storage then Click on Storages
4) Click on “+” of WebDAV
5) Add server URL, Login and Password of WebDAV and click on connect.
Server URL will get from below
6) Click on Connect
7) You will see below message
8) Go back to file list
Note: Currently only FQDNs are supported for connecting with WebDav, IP addresses are not supported.