Version: 20.1.0 (961)
Release date: June 29th, 2020
App Store: ARES Touch: DWG CAD Viewer & Editor
- Trinity: Commenting feature improved. You can now add voice recordings.
- Selection: New highlighting effect.
- Adaptions for iOS 13+.
- MATCHLAYER: The command is not recognized. (R-4841)
- CLOUD: Cloud > Radius doesn't work. (R-5060)
- INSERTBLOCK: You cannot exit the dialog after you have enabled uniform scale and entered 'x' = 0.5 ( or any decimal value ). (R-5249)
- UI: 'Expert Mode' button is cropped if the input bar is expanded during command. (R-5033)
- ARES Kudo: Downloaded thumbnails are not displayed, scrolling temporarily stops when the folder contains many cached drawings and images. (R-4856)
- Clouds: There is a wrong message when you open a drawing that is already opened from another platform. (R-4852)
- Trinity: You can not log-out when you change your password. Kudo integrations cannot be accessed anymore. (R-5226)
- Trinity commenting: The palette does not use the full length to show contents. (R-4829)
- Trinity commenting: The palette keeps being empty when you open a new local or Kudo cloud file. (R-4851)