Resetting the Password
You can reset the password of your Graebert Account any time. You must be logged into your account (see Logging into the Account).
To reset your password:
- On the ARES Commander Licensing dialog, click Manage Account. (If you disabled showing the Start page: Click your username in the title bar, then select My Account).
- In the Customer Portal Login page, you have a “Reset Password” link. You can also Login to your account, and in the title bar of the Customer Portal, click Profile.
- In the bar below the title bar, click Password.
- In Old Password, type your current password.
- In Password, type the new password. Select Show password characters if you want to see your input as you type (instead of bullets).
- In Retype Password, type the new password again.
- Click Change Password.